International 2017 Master Classes
Students enrolling in ALL International Workshops are encouraged to show up at start of first class with a strong 1 minute monologue, OR 2 page scene of their choosing with someone they already know signed up in the class.
Kirk recommends this work be prepared sooner than later. Don’t wait till the last minute.
Actor’s Intensive workshops have helped a great many actors, writers and directors gain a better understanding of strong acting technique; encouraging artists to fully be who they are while realizing their full potential. Kirk’s work also helps participants to practice the differences between acting on stage, on camera and in a casting office. All work is Meisner and Method based…using movement, sensory work, improvisation, and script analysis.
All workshops are predominantly for actors, but can also benefit writers, directors or folks just looking to get more comfortable in their own skin. The work can and does benefit all.
Learn how to:
- Strengthen your acting technique while working in a safe and inspiring environment.
- Make strong choices that aid in the delivery of a performance that is truthful and alive.
- Keep your work fresh and consistent.
- Overcome personal blocks while achieving your full potential.
What you can expect:
- One-on-one coaching (in a class room setting) to help fine-tune your work.
- Go through the process of working on monologues and scenes while releasing emotion with freedom and clarity.
- Greater confidence in how you approach and experience your work as an artist.
Level 1 Wed – Thurs…Oct 25-26
Level 2 Sat – Sun…Oct 28-29
Level 3 Tues – Wed…Oct 31-Nov 1
For more info and to reserve your space for Vienna please email:
Performing Arts Studios
For more info and to reserve your space for Munich please email:
Space is limited for these workshops. They are open to all levels of students.